Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What a time it has been....

I don't even know where to begin with this blogging thing... I guess trail and error will have to come into play.

I am hoping I can use this to keep yall up to date on my life here as my BEST FRIEND Jamie has done such a great job.

I am currently in Texas (I know... big surprise) . I live in Amarillo with Hunter who is now 11yrs old!!! I know.... I have three daughters, Ashley, Brittany and Tiffany and one son, Jared, that live in Wichita Falls. I am also a PROUD grandmother of Braden who came into this world April 24th... :)

My life has been a whirl wind lately as I am about to move where ever the Army takes me and my family. Dean is currently in Georgia, but is pushing to move to Redstone Arsenal and become an instructor. I can't wait. It will only be 13hrs away from our family which I will miss very much.

I will post individual post about each of my kiddos as I think they all deserve to have one... :) I love them so much and thank God everyday for them.

1 comment:

Jenny and Jack said...

Hi Jackie! I look forward to reading about your adventures! Let's keep in touch!

Jen Larsen