Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a Crazy Couple of months it has been!





Well... Where do I even begin???




I moved to Alabama August 11th, and got remarried to my husband August 12th. Dean has always been the love of my life. I realize that to many I am crazy, but I know Dean like no other. I am sure my friends and family will agree that I am head over heels for him.




I have 5 kids (my step children will always be treated as if they are my own). All of my step children live in Texas where I miss them SO MUCH! I hope to fly them here for Christmas.




Which brings me to my other issue. I HAVE NO JOB! I have been looking now for two months and I am getting so frustrated I could scream. Oh wait... I have screamed! Anyway, thank goodness Hunter is here to keep me sane.




Along with my children I am a PROUD grandmother (or as I like to be called Grammy). Braden is such a blessing in our lives. I was lucky enough to have him come visit us with his Mommy late August. I was so excited to have gotten to take pictures with him. He is so sweet and growing like a weed.




Anyway... Everyone be thinking about me as I contunine my search for a job here in Huntsville Alabama.




Love Ya


Jackie

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Jackie
I was thrilled to see your blog. Can't believe Hunter is so big! I remember the tiny little baby you brought to my house. It is great reconnecting with you.